A Year or Two in Pictures
Yes, yes, yes! I just sent this post and BEAUTIFUL picture of hats to the Hoffmans. I know they will love it. You have an AZMAZING heart! Just imagine little heads being covered with all that love directly from your crafty, creative hands!
Holy cow... does that fit??? INDEED IT FITS!!What an AMAZING heart and talent you have! We would be humbled and blessed to get those hats to heads in need!!!
AMAZING! Yes, yes they fit! Beautiful...Laura Hoffmanwww.brightontheirworld.org
Yes, yes, yes! I just sent this post and BEAUTIFUL picture of hats to the Hoffmans. I know they will love it. You have an AZMAZING heart! Just imagine little heads being covered with all that love directly from your crafty, creative hands!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow... does that fit??? INDEED IT FITS!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an AMAZING heart and talent you have! We would be humbled and blessed to get those hats to heads in need!!!
AMAZING! Yes, yes they fit! Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteLaura Hoffman
www.brightontheirworld.org